toggle cbox
hello and welcome to six letter word ! we are a real life, no word count, shipper app site based in new york with a focus on the five boroughs, nyc colleges, and a prestigious private school located on the upper east side. please take a look around and come chat in the c-box with us.

Add Reply
New Poll

FAQ ABOUT SLW, subject to update
THE MESSENGER
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 09:39 PM
infatuated with gossip
nickname: ---
sexuality: ---
relationship status: i'll never tell
significant other: --

THE MESSENGER
anonymous + them/theirs

"WHERE IS SLW SET? WHAT TIME SPAN?
a very common question for most sites, six letter word is a private school, high school site with a focus on manhattan, new york. of course, don't hesitate to make your character from another borough-because there is definitely a lot of ways to get around new york. characters originally from other states would have had to move to new york to attend the private school, because there are no dorms. we are starting at the beginning of the school year, aka september. this may be a bit difficult to follow at times, so we will always try to have it above the cbox for you or somewhere in the layout. a month in the real world is a month in this rp world-we will be doing monthly activity checks.

" WHAT IS WORTHINGTON?
worthington preparatory is the name of the private school that the high school characters are attending. you can either be enrolled under tuition - meaning your parents [or somebody else] pays for you to attend, or under scholarship- academic or athletic. students may also be under half and half. please do try to mention a bit about that in your application, because it does help with character development. Students under scholarship or half scholarship are not looked generally down upon by tuition based students, if anything, it's an honor to have been accepted this way into the most elite manhattan private school.

"DOES MY CHARACTER NEED TO HAVE A COLOR?"
Yes. All characters registered on SLW needs to have a color- these are the member groups. Please keep in mind that the colors' traits listed do not have to match up with your character 100%, instead think of it has a general description of their personality.

"DOES MY CHARACTER NEED TO BE IN HIGH SCHOOL?"
Absolutely not. Part of our new expansion was to add several colleges among the SLW universe, which will give college age students and up plenty of opportunities for plotting and threads.

"DOES MY CHARACTER NEED TO HAVE A CLIQUE?
Cliques are mandatory for HS students only in addition to color. Please note that the cliques are in no way restricting, they actually open up a lot of opportunities for plotting.

" HOW DOES MY CHARACTER GET INTO THE ROYALTY?"
For the upper cliques, characters are limited at one royalty and two untouchables per member. To get your character into one of the upper cliques, you must make a part in your application in why and how they got into said clique. Your character will require double admin approval to be accepted into a top clique.

"DO OTHER CHARACTERS KNOW WHAT CLIQUE MY CHARACTER IS IN?"
yes ! that's why they all have fancy names. ;] your character is in that group because you created them around the general mold of the cliques' description. just like in the movie 'mean girls', every clique had a name and people knew what the name of that clique was and who was in it.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

welcome to six letter word, guest!

welcome back, Guest